This trip was absolutely incredible, met so so many nice people and made friends for life, the place
s we visited were all beautiful, the things we did were incredible and I would 100% recommend this tour to anybody! Well worth it in every way possible, the group guide Eric was also the best you could have asked for! he was so helpful, friendly and helped with so much other stuff with onwards travel and things! Everyone was up for so much fun all the time and it really was the best 9 days ever, that I will never forget Luangprabang, Vangvieng,Plain of jars!More
Review By Cheng
Eric, fast email reply and contact respond tour brings special talents to his tours that combine to
make them very special. He has excellent spoken and written English skills, knows Laos country very well, and brings his knowledge of art and history into the fold. My wife and I highly recommend her and couldn't be happier with our wonderful tour. Many thanks Hmong travel. Well done!More
Review By Alex
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.