Rei Ann has organized a wonderful trip to the rice terraces of Banaue and to Baguio. She
has been supported by a great team [two trainees (Precious and Tania), two drivers (Abner and Renan ), and a local guide in Banaue (Rex Zym)] and everything went smoothly. They picked me up in Manila, we traveled to Banaue, hiked in Batad, saw Banaan from above, toured the region of Banaue, visited the museum which contains nice insights into Ifugao culture, and spent time in the local market. We returned via Baguio, the summer capital of the Philippines and visited, among other parts, camp John Hay and the Philippine Military Academy. On the way back, we had great views of Arayat and Pinatubo volcanoes.Unfortuantely, I had limited time for all this, but it was just a wonderful trip, informative and fun, with a great team.If I have another opportunity to discover more of Luzon, I hope to rely again on her guidance.More
Review By Peter
Very knowledgeable of Baguio city and surrounding areas.
Review By frank
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.