I am so glad I found Eliya. I worked with him to plan a 12 day safari trip from Arusha for a total o
f 12 people in 3 families from ages 12 through 73. I planned most of the trip with Eliya patiently advising me throughout. He is very experienced and knowledgeable. The trip turned out perfect. Every member of the group was blown away by the experience. Our guides, camps, excursions, Land Cruisers were excellent. We even came upon a schedule complication and the guides works Eliya to find a solution the fixed everything.I would recommend Eliya for all you need in Tanzania.More
Review By Christopher
We advertised on TourHQ.com for a unique 1-day altitude acclimation training hike at ANP and an oppo
rtunity to climb up to a higher altitude before climbing Kilimanjaro. Nature Bound Africa was the only tour company to offer us a relatively low-cost trip and meet our schedule needs. Eliya at NBA was fantastic with communications and flexible enough to allow us to add an additional person to our initial group of 3 people, making it a 4-person tour less than 12 hours before our scheduled pick-up. NBA provided us with exactly the no-frills training hike as we requested and at a very reasonable price. NBA has English speaking guides and drivers who are very knowledgeable of animals, geography and plants, as well as history of the area. Nature Bound Africa exceeded our expectations and I would gladly use them again as my choice for another custom training hike at ANP. A video of the trip will be posted to my "Bama Hiker" YouTube channel in the future. Signed Bama HikerMore
Review By James
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.