We had a great walking tour of Tel Aviv emphasizing architecture, history and politics. Jeff h
as a background in civil engineering and gave us good insight into TA building issues as well as details regarding the Bauhaus movement. He gave us a great overview of the Templar period and we visited Templar houses at Sarona market. He was very knowledgeable regarding modern politics and gave us good background to the Rabin assassination when we visited Rabin square. The group ranged in age from 8-54 and Jeff adapted himself well to all members of the group. Jeff has lots of life experiences that he shared with us when appropriate. A+ for knowledge, professionalism and fun. Highly recommended! More
Review By Michael
We would highly endorse Jeff. He was energetic, knowledgeable, articulate and very friendly. He
helped us plan our trip to Israel in advance, which was much appreciated, and he invariably gave us good advice. Once we were together, he provided insights and perspective that we would not have had if we were alone. He also took us to places that we would never have visited without him. He went out of his way to make sure we had a terrific trip, even after the tour was over.We were very happy that Jeff guided us, and he greatly contributed to our wonderful stay to Israel.More
Review By Paul
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.