Gary was guiding me and my friends on a 4 day-tour in June 2016. We had an amazing time in the amazo
n! Thanks to his huge knowledge we spotted a lot of diffrent animals and learned a lot about life in the jungle and medical plants.At any moment of the tour we felt safe and comfortable with him.More
Review By Miriam
A couple friends and I stayed in Iquitos for a couple of days before we started the tour. We checked
out a bunch of companies, but decided with Gary based on instinct, his good humor, and his knowledge! So glad we did. We stayed in an eco lodge on the Amazon River for 4 days 3 nights. He showed us native animals, talked to us about culture, told us many interesting stories about growing up in the Amazon, took us Piranha fishing, caught a Kaimon and a snake with his barehands, showed us use of plants, took us climbing in jungle trees, and much more. He gave us time to chill, never rushing us, but always having something else planned. He made us feel at home so much that we remained friends with him. Great guide and person! Wordly, great at English, fun, and adapting.More
Review By Amber
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.