Aang Gombu made our 2 treks a wonderful experience. He is highly knowledgeable about Nepal and
the treks he leads. He speaks excellent English and observes his clients abilities so as to Taylor the trips to each person individually. Our group was stronger than expected so he added some destinations to the trek and based those stops on our interests. We still see Aang Gombu as family. Anyone would be lucky to trek with him.More
Review By Lisa
I spent 19 days with Gombu trekking 189 miles from Jiri. Nepal to the summit of Island Peak (Imja Ts
e -20,360ft). He is very knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and a lot of fun! Gombu went out of his way to show me additional highlights of the trek; like going into temples and explaining the local culture and customs, etc. I always felt I was his #1 focus the entire time and he never had one complaint about anything. I still keep in close contact with him as of today and consider him as if he was a brother of mine.I highly recommend Gombu for any trekking or technical climbing service, he will always go above and beyond to make sure you feel welcome, supported and most importantly, safe!More
Review By Marcus
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.