Marjen was a wonderful guide and above all, an excellent driver. He took us on a 2 day tour from Kor
ce to Ksamil, stopping in my Grandparent's village of Borova. He knew the history and all the best spots. We shared wonderful meals and had many interesting conversations about Albania and its history. We were quite sad to say goodbye. We will definitely tour the northern parts of Albania with him when we return. And for those who are considering renting a car and going it alone, think again. Hire Marjen! You won't regret it.More
Review By Ann
Marjen is the perfect guide to see all of Albania and beyond. His extensive knowledge of the area an
d his great english skills made our trip the best bart of a seven country European tour. We saw things we would never have seen on our own and when you go you mest get Marjen to take you to the little hidden hillside resteraunt in the middle of wine country for the most wonderful experience ever!!I highly recommend Marjen for any trip to Albania, Montenegro, Greece or even Croatia. More
Review By Patrick
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.