We traveled with James in September 2013, a safari in Kenya. He was an excellent guide, kind, warm,
patient and very knowledgeable. He brought along field books on birds, animals and plants and extra pairs of binoculars for us to use. He knew the answer to every question we had.... and we had a LOT of questions. About people, places, animals, politics, his life and interests. We have traveled quite a bit and James has been, by far, the best guide we have had.More
Review By Ivy
My sister and I traveled to Kenya for a 10 day safari in September of 2013, and through my many expe
riences across different continents and with many tour guides - James will always be my favorite! James offered both a personalized and professional experience, and the relationship we built continues today across the world as we stay connected! James and our Driver Peter truly cared about our experience, and went above and beyond to show us the beauty of their country and the animals that we could have easily missed if they did not search and stay out later to ensure we had a once in a lifetime experience! I was in Nairobi starting the tour the day of the mall shooting, and James and his peers kept us updated daily with information from the paper and news, as well as offering us unlimited access to communicate with our families by allowing us to call across the world from his cell phone - for free! James is truly an amazing guide, and what really separates him from others is his genuine care and compassion for the people on his tour, and his passion for the work that he does. James is someone I call a friend now, and he is the only tour guide I will use the next time I am back in Kenya!More
Review By Danielle
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.