We did the 9 day nature/culture + safari itinerary. The first few days were spent hiking in the Sout
h Pare Mountains - it was definitely a real African experience riding up the mountain in a packed SUV on rough roads, and the hiking was fairly challenging, but we had some wonderful views of the country and were always well fed. The Kitolie Home where we stayed before and after the trip was great, had hot water and a comfy bed. The coffee plantation tour was fantastic - more of a family operation than a big company, which I liked. Then we started the Safari part, which included Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro Crater. Our guide, Ninah, was superb at spotting animals for us to view, and we got to see many zebra/lion/elephant/wildebeast/giraffe/hyena etc. very close. We chose the tent camping option, so we got to stay at camp grounds inside the parks, which was really awesome. I would definitely recommend the company, especially for the safari portion they did a wonderful job and made sure we saw everything!More
Review By Julie
More than a guide is what i can described this Guide He took us to Pangani River and Saadan National
Park it was my explore tour as a Marketing consultant but he changed it to be a Life time experience .More
Review By Yassin
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.