We spent 12 days with Fruitt Fsaha(fish), a federal guide based Addis Ababa. Fruitt is a very pleasa
nt person, with excellentservicesand an excellent knowledge about the history ofEthiopia. He is also a sociable. During the 12 days we spent a spectacular time with him, He organize for us a visit in a rare attraction , a visit to a natural destinations, and meetings with rural people on several location with coffee ceremony. All was organized on the professional way. I recommend him for every one that is looking for a guide in Ethiopia.More
Review By stave
My brother and I had a wonderful tour of Ethiopia, led by our guide, Fruitt Lij, in February 2016.
We have been fortunate to have traveled to many different countries, and had a lot of guides. I would say, with out a doubt, Lij was the best guide we had in Ethiopia.He is open, and honest. He encourages you to ask about anything that you might wonder about, and he will answer truthfully. His knowledge and enthusiasm for his country is boundless. He managed our bigg group of 19 thrugh out the north and south of Ethiopia flawlessly. I must say that Ethiopia is a phenomenal destination, but Lij had made it, for my Brother and I, a trip that one might describe as ‘life-changing”…I recommended Lij as your travel guide, with out reservations, and with enthusiasm.More
Review By darrlo
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.