Dear friends last year we had the great privilege of joining two other groups touring through Israel
. Our guide Danny Cohen was assigned to our Canadian team. Myself and our bus were so blessed and enriched with the guide and his knowledge of the land. We were also amazed at his knowledge of the bible and the history of the Jewish people. I've travelled in Israel on several tours and this was my first tour that I was in awe of all that was taught to us. As a teacher and pastor I left renewed in my faith and knowledge of the land and bible as well as the history of our Judeo Christian heritage. This is all due to our guides particular care he took to make sure our bus received all we could take in. We used the IGT tour group in Israel but Danny Cohen is someone I would not hesitate to ask for in future tours. More
Review By Terry
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.