Me and my boyfriend (22/25 yrs) joined the free Little India Walk and Chinatown tour in march 2015.
Our guide Bernard could tell us many interesting storys and facts about the city and the people who are living there. He also showed us lots of places and the group size (around 10 people) was perfect therefor. After the tour he gave us some tips, where we should go in Singapur.
Thank you Bernard, we enjoyed the time with you a lot!
Jana & Mike from GermanyMore
Review By Jana
I did a free walking Tour with Bernard through Chinatown and because I enjoyed it so much again the
next day through Little India. The approx 2,5 - 3 hour walking were very funny, full of insights of past and present Singapore and passed by too quickly... I especially enjoyed the personal stories that underlined the experience and the extra effort by showing us pictures he brought along. Wondering why one can buy cow urine in a bottle in little India or what not to miss eating from the great offer of street food? I found out joining his tours, great recommendation!More
Review By Lela
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.