When we first landed to turkey our flight was delayed from Istanbul to Cappadoccia and we reached ve
ry late at night around 2-3 am. We informed the Roadtrips travel organiser and they were very understanding and flexible they arranged for a late start of the city tour so instead of 9 we started at 11 am. Our guide Ahmed was very friendly, knowledgeable, very resourceful and he took us around to some beautiful places recommended good restaurants for us and also took us to a random place on the way which wasn't even included in our trip a walk by the river while giving us detailed information in a way that we easily understood. He also made arrangements for us to go for hot air balloon, last minute decision, which was very helpful. They also helped us with some currency exchange. Overall they were understanding, flexible and patient with us. Thank you Roadtrips travel organiser for making our trip special. I will definitely recommend anyone travelling to turkey to contact you.More
Review By Maithily
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.