We hired Mr. Eitan Simanor as a tour guide twice during our trip in Israel, one day in Jerusalem and
a couple of days in the North. He has proved to be clear and concise, yet widely knowledgeable. He gladly answered our countless questions, even those on the delicate issues. I would definitely recommend his services as a tour guide. LilianeMore
Review By Liliane
We hired Eitan for 10 unforgettable days in Israel. His knowledge of the Land of israel and the Midd
le East is bottomless! He has a fascinating way of linking the many locations we visited with stories from the scriptures, with more recent history or even with stories from his own experience. Thanks to a huge network of friends and relations, he was able to improvise fun activities in all parts of the country, always in tunes with our interests. We recommand Eitan and no other!More
Review By Edith
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.