So before I visited Rio, I reviewed several proposed private tour guides. All looked good, but
...when I came across Felipe, clearly, he was the choice! Why? Everything he said about himself and what he could do for me sounded more sincere than others...and what a great choise! Felipe was the best private guide I've ever had! There is only one Felipe! He's a good listener, has a solid handle on the English language, and knows his own city having been born there. He's passionate about showing off Rio to visitors and made me feel welcome in a city that still has a bad rap and reputation for tourists being robbed. He made me feel safe and secure in a big city. Best of all, while he has no vehicle to take you around, this was a big advantage frankly....we Ubered as necessary, but it also got me into Rio's subway and streetcars. This is where the real people of Rio are! Felipe took me to places where you will never go with big tourist groups. Worth every penny and more. You won't be disappointed!More
Review By Robbie
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.