I've done this trip together with two colleagues. As said in the title it was a very nice lifetime e
We travelled from Kampala, Uganda, by bus to Nairobi. David welcomed us personally. He is a wise and friendly man and very helpful. He accompanied us to the hotel. The next day we were picked up at the hotel by the driver/guide for the three days trip to Maasai Mara. The ride took about six hours. After our arrival at the campsite nearby the reserve we immediately went for the night safari. We saw a lot of animals: elephants, giraffes, zebras, gazelles, wildebeests, buffaloes, etc., etc.
After that we went back to the campsite four supper. A good and tasty meal.
The tent we slept in had three good beds and a bathroom. The shower had warm and cold water.
The next whole day we drove through the enormous reserve. Again we saw all wildlife animals, like lions and all kind of other animals. The lunch was great: on a hill with a marvellous view.
On the third day we started at 06:15 hrs. Unfortunately we didn't see dome hunting of lions or tigers, but it was still very beautiful.
After out breakfast in the campsite we visited the Masai village, only 200 yards from the campsite. We enjoyed to get to know the ancient rites and traditions of the people. The money you have to Paddy four visiting the village will be used for education of the Masai children.
After the visit we returned to Nairobi with the car, driven by or driver and tourguide Cyruss. He is a safe driver and he knows a lot of the wildlife. Besides that, he's a very funny and nice guy.
All 'n all I fully can recommend this trip. It's worth all the money. And outs cheap in comparison with other organisations.More
Review By Dirk Jan
David arranged a three-day trip to the Maasai Mara for my colleague and I in a professional way and
at a very good price. He was constantly in touch with us while we were on the safari and kept enquiring about our well-being and satisfaction with the services. The camp in Maasai Mara where we stayed had very basic facilities, but it was very clean and served delicious food. The people who served us were also very friendly and helpful. Jackson, our guide on the safari, was fabulous. He ensured that we witnessed every type of animal that lives in the Mara. I would recommend David's services to anyone wanting to visit the Maasai Mara.More
Review By S
The reviews that you post are read by travellers around the world. They help them make informed decisions about their travel plans. Please keep in mind the following points while you are making a post:
(1) Use Appropriate Language: Please do not include any obscene language, threats, prejudicial comments, hateful language and any sexually explicit content. Though our site is not targeted towards children, we still want the content such that the general public could safely go through the website without experiencing any of the above inappropriate content.
(2) Provide actual experiences: We want actual travellers to give their experiences. Please do not provide any third party anecdotes about what you may not have experienced directly. You can write only one review for a guide at a time. If you use the guide's services again in the future, you can write a different review for that experience. The writing should be original, and not be substantially quoted from other sources or infringe on other people's copyright.
(3) Balanced and Relevant opinion: You should try and give a balanced opinion about your experiences. Please make sure that what you write about would be relevant to other travellers who may be planning their trip. You are not allowed to provide advertisements or any other information that we may deem to be commercial in naturein your reviews.
(4) Other points to remember: Please ensure that the review is tagged to the proper guide. Remember to follow standard email etiquette. Don't use all CAPS for the review, as it is considered impolite. Do not use excessive abbreviations or slang.
(5) If you are a guide, you cannot write a review for another guide or for yourself. Secondly, we highly encourage travellers to go back home before they write a review. Under no circumstance should the traveller write a review from the guide's own computer or smartphone. It is perfectly acceptable for a guide to send a reminder or request the traveller to write a review for him on our site.