Full-Day Agra Fort & Taj Mahal Tour With Shopping Highlights
Embark on a road trip from the capital to see the grand Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world. Then, visit the iconic Agra Fort and explore its many palatial rooms and corridors. Indulge in souvenir shopping at a local market and enjoy an authentic local lunch with your expert tour guide.
- Witness the beautiful Taj Mahal monument
- Visit the 16th century Agra Fort
- Shop for souvenirs at a local market
- Enjoy a hearty traditional lunch
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Explore the Taj Mahal & Agra Fort expand_more
- Meet your driver at your accommodation in New Delhi at 7:00 AM and embark on your journey to Agra. On the way, take a short tea break.
- Reach Agra at 10:30 AM and receive a briefing of your day's itinerary.
- Make your way to the beautiful Taj Mahal at 11:00 AM. Built in white marble by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the 17th century as a tribute to his deceased wife, Mumtaz Mahal, this monument is known world-over for its spectacular beauty.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch in a local restaurant at 1:00 PM.
- Visit the magnificent Agra Fort at 2:00 PM. Enjoy the beauty of the 16th-century fort on the banks of the Yamuna as you walk through corridors, palaces, and royal halls and understand India's rich Mughal past.
At 3:30 PM, make your way to local arts and handicrafts shops for souvenirs.
Make your way back to Delhi at 5:00 PM after a fun day's journey.
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort entrance tickets
- Transport by car with driver
- English-speaking Agre guide
Lunch at a local restaurant
Tips and gratuities
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||USD 100 Per Person|
This is a private tour