4-Day Sightseeing Vacation To Delhi & Agra
Embark on an incredible vacation to Indian cities- Delhi and Agra, and explore their significant tourist attractions. See the highlights of Delhi, including India Gate, Humanyun's Tomb, Parliament House and Jama Masjid, then head to Agra to see the world-famous Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Lastly, enjoy a camel safari in the Chambal National Sanctuary and visit the Shiva Temples in Bateshwar.
- Explore the Red Fort, Jama Mosque, Chandni Chowk and India Gate
- Take in the majestic beauty of the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
- Tour across the famous Fatehpur Sikri town
- Offer your prayers at the sacred Shiva Temples in Bateshwar
- Go for a camelback safari in Chambal Sanctuary and see the Ater Fort
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Delhi - Agra expand_more
Meet your tour representative upon arrival at Delhi Airport and transfer to the hotel.
After check-in, relax for some time.
Now, get set for a Delhi city tour to the famous attractions of the capital city of India like Raj Ghat, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid, President House, India Gate, Parliament House, Qutub Minar and Humayun's Tomb.
In the evening, enjoy a drive towards the historic city of Agra via Yamuna Express Highway.
On arrival, check into the Agra Hotel followed by an enjoyable overnight stay.
Day 2- Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra expand_more
Wake up early in the morning and get ready to explore the remarkable beauty of the Taj Mahal during sunrise.
Now, return to the hotel and have a healthy breakfast.
Next, visit Fatehpur Sikri.
After sightseeing, head back to Agra for an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3- Agra - National Chambal Sanctuary - Delhi expand_more
- Today, early in the morning, your guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive to the National Chambal Sanctuary, situated at a distance of 90 miles from Agra. The drive to the sanctuary takes around three hours.
- En-route, stop at the town of Bateshwar, known for its series of Lord Shiva temples on the banks of the River Yamuna. Some of the temples date back to the 12th century, and the main temple contains thousands of brass bells. Of the original 101 temples, only 42 remain now.
- Then, continue to National Chambal Sanctuary.
- Upon arrival, take a camel safari through the Sanctuary pathways leading to the citadel of Ater Fort. The 17th century Ater Fort is situated on the banks of the River Chambal. The Fort is an architectural marvel with terraced pavilions, ornate cupolas and labyrinthine passages. Arriving at the Fort on camelback through the Chambal ravines adds to the mystique of the visit.
- Drive to Delhi for an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4- Departure expand_more
In the morning/evening, according to your time, the chauffeur will drop you at the airport/railway station for your onward journey to your home.
English speaking Indian tour guide at all destination
A/C car with driver
One bottle of mineral water and soft drink daily
Fuel and all taxes
Camel ride at Ater Fort
All state or central taxes
Tips to Indian guides and drivers
Photography or insurance
Know before you go
This is a memorable journey of India with the Taj Mahal. You have the opportunity to explore the wildlife of Chambal on a safari and the 16th-century monument at Ater Fort.
It is an enjoyable journey of the Indian history of Bateshwar Temple with Taj Mahal and Chambal safari and the historical Ater Fort.
Indira Gandhi International T3 Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||USD 360 Per Person|
This is a private tour