8-Day Tour Of The Golden Triangle Of India With Khajuraho & Varanasi
Explore the Golden Triangle of India, along with Khajuraho and Varanasi. Start from Delhi's famous historical monuments, then, head to Agra to check out the iconic Taj Mahal, and drive to Jaipur and admire the grand forts and palaces of the Pink City. Also, marvel at the erotic temples of Khajuraho and learn about India's culture & heritage in the holy city of Varanasi before returning to Delhi.
- Check out the famous historical monuments of Delhi
- Go on an elephant ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Travel to the mesmerising Taj Mahal in Agra
- Learn about the history of the erotic temples of Khajuraho
- Witness the famous Ganga Aarti ceremony in Varanasi near the Ganges
- See the famous Wind Palace & Water Palace in Jaipur
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi expand_more
- Arrive at Delhi Airport, meet with the tour guide go for a city tour.
- Visit Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in the country. Jama Masjid is made up of red sandstone and marble. It was constructed by Shah Jahan and is visited by hundreds of people every day.
- Check out the Raj Ghat, a memorial dedicated to Mahatama Gandhi, a black stone platform in an open-air complex that marks Gandhi's cremated spot.
- Travel to the Qutub Minar, a unique five-story tapering tower with a height of 73 meters. This famous historical monument is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Travel to Chandni Chowk and enjoy a traditional Rickshaw ride.
- Travel to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Delhi- Jaipur (265 Kms/ 5 Hours) expand_more
- Have breakfast, then depart to Jaipur.
- Arrive in Jaipur and visit the Birla Temple to assist in a religious ceremony.
- Check out the Royal Albert Hall from outside.
- Travel to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4: Jaipur- Amer Fort- Jaipur expand_more
- Have breakfast in the hotel, then drive to Amer, the old capital of Jaipur.
- Check out Hawa Mahal, the Wind Palace on the way.
- Visit Amer Fort on the back of an elephant, like the Maharajas (Kings).
- Return to the city and visit the City Palace and Jantar Mantar.
- Go shopping in the local markets of Jaipur.
Dinner and overnight stay at a hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur- Fatehpur Sikri- Agra (270 Kms) expand_more
- Have breakfast at the hotel, then drive to Agra.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri, the Ghost city, on the way. Check out the Buland Darwaza, or the “Door of victory” built in 1601 A.D. by Mughal emperor Akbar to commemorate his victory over Gujarat.
- Visit the iconic Taj Mahal, an ivory-white marble building on the southern bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself. It is one of the seven wonders of the world and is a magnificent sight for the eyes!
- Travel to the hotel, check-in, have dinner and spend the night there.
Day 5: Agra- Jhansi by Train- Orchha- Khajuraho expand_more
- Have breakfast, then transfer to the railway station.
- Arrive at Jhansi railway station, and drive towards Khajuraho.
- Visit Orchha, a beautiful and small city, on the way to Khajuraho.
- Continue the drive to Khajuraho.
- Check-in at the hotel and spend the night there.
Day 6: Khajuraho- Varanasi by Flight expand_more
- Have breakfast at the hotel, the meet with the tour guide.
- Visit the Western Group of Temples in Khajuraho.
- Travel to the airport for a flight to Varanasi.
- Arrive at Varanasi, and witness the Ganga Aarti ceremony near the Ganges.
- Travel to the hotel in Varanasi for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7: Varanasi- Delhi expand_more
- Have breakfast at the hotel and meet with the tour guide.
- Take a boat ride on the river Ganga, check out the Ghats and visit the nearby temples.
- Travel to the airport in the evening for your flight back to Delhi.
- Arrive at Delhi airport and transfer to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8: Departure expand_more
- Have breakfast and travel to the airport for your flight back home.
- All transfers and sightseeing in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Train tickets (Agra- Jhansi) in AC chair seat
- English-speaking local Indian tour guide
- Mineral water in the car during the visits/ sightseeing
- Hand sanitiser and disposal masks in the car for sanitation during the visits/ sightseeing
- All applicable government tax, toll tax, parking, interstate tax
- Flight fare/ visa/ insurance
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entry tickets/ camera fee (if any)
- Private expenses
- Anything that is not mentioned in 'Inclusions'
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 750 Per Person|
|2 To 2||USD 390 Per Person|
|3 To 3||USD 265 Per Person|
|4 To 4||USD 220 Per Person|
This is a private tour