Full-Day Tour Of Forts & Monuments In Agra
Have an eventful and enriching day, marvelling at the alluring sites that Agra has to offer! This one-day tour starting from Delhi will allow you to visit places like the historical monument of Taj Mahal, the renowned Red Fort, Itimad Ud-Daulah (baby Taj Mahal), Sikandra, and Fatehpur Sikri.
- Wonder at the Taj Mahal
- Explore the Agra Fort
- Head to Sikandra
- Stop by Itimad ud Daulah
- Make your way to Fatehpur Sikri
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Explore Agra through its iconic historical sites expand_more
- Meet your guide at an agreed-upon location.
- Admire one of the Seven Wonders of the world – the Taj Mahal.
- Visit the Agra Fort on the banks of the Yamuna River.
- Tour Sikandra, the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar.
- Take a walk at Itimad ud Daulah, a mausoleum built for Empress Noor Jahan's father.
- Let Fatehpur Sikri bewilder you with its impressive architecture and interesting stories of it having been built and then abandoned.
That will conclude your tour.
- English-speaking Agra guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenditure
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||USD 35 Per Person|
This is a private tour