Full-Day Taj Mahal Trip From Delhi By Car
Visit the beautiful mausoleum of white marble-the Taj Mahal and the historic Agra Fort that has been made of red sandstone. Through these visits, you get acquainted with the Mughal Dynasty and stories of the time of the Mughal rule in India. Explore Mehtab Bagh situated on the other side of the Yamuna River, enjoy lunch with beautiful sunset before the tour ends.
- Marvel at the world-famous monument- the Taj Mahal
- Visit Agra Fort and learn about its history and architecture
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Taj mahal & Agra Fort tour expand_more
- Pick up from your hotel in New Delhi or Gurgaon and will be driven to Agra via the New Express Highway. The journey will be of about 3 hours. On reaching Agra, get a warm welcome from our representatives, and proceed to meet your guide.
- 9:00 am: Visit the Taj Mahal and witness one of the wonders of the world. Explore a very beautiful mausoleum made up of white marble. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
- 11:30 am: Proceed to Agra Fort, which is another majestic creation built by Akbar the Great. Agra Fort is built with Red Stones and was once the home of Akbar and other Mughal Emperors. From the top of the fort, see the beautiful Taj and the Yamuna River.
- 2:00 pm: Have lunch in an A/C restaurant, enjoy shopping and continue to the Mehtab Bagh situated on the other side of the Yamuna River. Enjoy time with nature and witness the beautiful sunset.
- 3:00 pm: Return back to Delhi along with the sweet memories.
- 6:00 pm: Drop off at your hotel or airport.
- Pick up in AC car from hotel in the morning/departure to the hotel at night
- All transfers and sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant
- Services of qualified English-speaking local (Indian) tour guide for a local sightseeing tour
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument fees. tips, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees (Still or Movie)
- Unspecified meals etc. & tips
What to bring
Know before you go
- Every Friday, the Taj Mahal is closed.
- This day tour to the Taj Mahal from Delhi is possible by air-conditioned car via the new Yamuna Express Way just 3 hour's drive from Delhi.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 2||EUR 125 Per Person|
|3 To 4||EUR 105 Per Person|
|5 To 6||EUR 85 Per Person|
This is a private tour