Full-Day Tour Of Monuments & Temples In Agra
This full-day tour of Agra is the perfect opportunity for you to explore the plethora of cultures that the city offers! Tour renowned sites like the Taj Mahal, Sikandra, and pay pilgrimage to the Sikh temple known as Guru Ka Taal – all through this trip.
- Wonder at one of the seven wonders of the world – Taj Mahal
- Head to Sikandra
- Check out a Sikh pilgrimage known as Guru Ka Taal
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Explore the city of Agra through its numerous historical sites expand_more
- Meet your guide at an agreed-upon location in Delhi.
- Enjoy a 3-hour ride from Delhi to Agra via Yamuna expressway in an air-conditioned car.
- Explore the Taj Mahal with your local guide and get insights into this temple of love, which is the finest example of Indo-Islamic art.
- Visit Sikandra, the tomb of the great Mughal emperor Akbar and an important Mughal architectural masterpiece.
- Make your way to a Sikh pilgrimage known as Guru Ka Taal which was built due to the contributions and arduous efforts of Sant Baba Sadhu Singhji Mauni.
Conclude your tour with drop-off at Delhi.
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioning car
Toll taxes, parking fees and fuel charges
English-speaking Agra guide
Monuments entrance tickets
Food and drinks
Tipping and gratitude
Other personal expenditure
Know before you go
Tour can be customised by your time and wish
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|2 To 20||USD 4950 Per Person|
|2 To 20||USD 500 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 4950|
|Maximum no. of people||20|