Explore The Best Of Agra On An 8-Hour Tour
Take this tour of the city of the Taj, to experience the various facets of the city, all at once. Beginning with getting your hands painted with beautiful henna, and having the traditional Indian 'masala chai' at a renowned coffee house, we will move forward to the crowning jewel of Agra: The Taj Mahal. Then, we will see the historic Red Fort, before proceeding for a brief visit to an Indian village. Also take a ride on a rickshaw in the Old Town, before you bid adieu to the city.
- Enjoy getting your hands tattoed with Henna
- Sip on masala chai (spiced tea) at the India House
- Explore the Taj Mahal and Red Fort
- Experience a rickshaw ride through the Old Town
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Tour Agra's popular attractions expand_more
- Pick-up from the Agra Cantt Railway Station,
- Get your hands tattooed by henna, beautifully painted by local experts.
- Proceed to the India House, a renowned coffee shop, to have a fresh cup of traditional masala chai (spiced tea).
- Next, head to the Taj Mahal where your expert Agra tour guide would tell you all about the history of this beautiful monument which is one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Continue to the historic Red Fort, once the residence of Mughal Emperors in India.
- Then, visit a village to get a taste of rural life in India, and ride a rickshaw in the Old Town.
- After the tour, you will be dropped back at the Agra Cantt Railway Station.
The tour ends here.
- Services of an Agra tour guide
- All transfers in a mini, air-conditioned car
- Henna paint session
- Lunch at a hygienic, local restaurant
- Bicycle rickshaw ride
- Brief village excursion
- Entrance fee to the monuments
- Personal Expenses
- Train tickets
- Anything not listed in the inclusions
Know before you go
- This tour has been designed for 2 people; however, one child under 5 years of age would be served at no extra cost.
- If there is more than 1 child, the price of the tour package will change. Contact us for more information.
- The visibility in times of winters is poor and hence, the trains may get delayed. The itinerary will be changed accordingly.
Agra Cantt Railway Station, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 2||INR 9000 Per Group|
This is a private tour