7-Hour Photography Tour In Mumbai
See as much of this bustling city as possible on this 7-hour tour of the famous landmarks and cultural hubs of Mumbai, "The City of Dreams". Add some flavour to this tour by tasting local snacks and squeeze your way on a local train to witness a part of the daily lives of locals.
Visit the Gateway of India and the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
Stroll through the Marine Drive
View the South of Mumbai and the Skyline from the top of a gallery
Taste the world-famous Indian Samosa
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Mumbai Sightseeing Tour expand_more
- Meet your tour guide at the agreed-upon location to begin with your tour.
- Visit the following places with your Mumbai tour guide:
- Dhobi Ghat [Open Air Laundry] and Mani Bhavan [Gandhi House].
- Hanging Garden, Marine Drive and Gateway of India.
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel and Watson Hotel.
- Mumbai University and Mumbai High Court.
- Victoria Terminus Station/Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, a historic terminal train station and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Crawford Market, South Mumbai's most famous wholesale market.
- Experience a handful of personally chosen activities that have been added to the itinerary:
- A local train ride.
- A view of South Mumbai and the Skyline from the top of a gallery.
- Taste the famous India Masala Tea.
- Taste the world-famous Samosa Indian Style [A 100% Safe to Eat].
- Visit the beach.
End of the tour.
English-speaking Mumbai tour guide
Gandhi Museum Entrance
Entrance for the Prince of Wales Museum
Tip and gratuities
Know before you go
This is a private tour, so the driver and guide will come to pick you up at your hotel or residence.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 2||USD 55 Per Group|
|2 To 4||USD 145 Per Group|
This is a group tour