4-Hour Walking Tour To The Local Bazaars Of Mumbai
Indulge in a walking tour of multiple Mumbai bazaars and see a delightful mix of energetic street markets, colourful people, a multi-cultural mix of mosques, temples, and so much more!
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Mumbai Market Tour expand_more
Explore these places with your tour guide and visit:
- Crawford Market, a wholesale market.
- Zaveri Bazaar, a jewellery market.
- Mangaldas Market, a raw clothing market.
- Mumba Devi Temple, a local famous shrine.
- Phool Galli, a flower market.
- Khau Galli, a food market.
- Bhuleshwar Market, a market to buy prerequisites of a sacred procession.
- Panjra Pole, a Cow Shed.
- English-speaking Mumbai tour guide
- Aircon car
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Water bottle
- Masala chai (Tea)
- All parking
Know before you go
This tour doesn't take place on Sundays.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 4||USD 150 Per Group|
This is a group tour