Full-Day Panoramic Tour From Mount Of Olives To Mount Scopus
This full-day tour for visiting Mount of Olives, Mount of Scopus, and Gethsemane provides a comprehensive experience of some of the most important sites in Jerusalem. Visit the top of Mount of Olives and Mount Scopus for a panoramic view of the city and explore the Garden of Gethsemane.
- Visit the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations, where Jesus prayed before his arrest
- Soak in the views of Jerusalem from the top of Mount of Olives and Mount Scopus
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Panoramic Tour expand_more
- Start the day by heading to the top of Mount of Olives to enjoy a panoramic view of the Old City of Jerusalem and the surrounding area. Take some time to soak in the view and snap some photos.
- Walk down the slope of Mount of Olives to the Garden of Gethsemane. Visit the Church of All Nations, located in the garden where Jesus prayed before his arrest. Take some time to explore the garden and reflect on its significance.
- Head to Mount Scopus, which offers another great view of Jerusalem. Take some time to explore the area and soak in the view.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 30||USD 187.5 Per Person|
This is a private tour