- Private Tour Guide in : Mount Kilimanjaro
- Other Guiding Areas: Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Moshi, Tarangire National Park, Zanzibar, Lake Manyara, Arusha, Mount Meru
- Languages: English, Swahili
I am a professional licensed tour guide and tour organizer, based in Kilimanjaro -Tanzania. I offer tailored tour packages for Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Meru, Safaris to Serengeti, Lake Manyara, Tarangire National park and Ngorongoro cater; Trips to Zanzibar (Stone town, Prison island, Spice tour, Jozani forest Dolphin trips); Community project; Cultural tourism project, day trips to the waterfalls, coffee tour plantation. Apart from tours I also make Hotel bookings and Airport transfers. I hold Bachelor of Arts in Tourism & Art and have an experience of 14 years in Tourism and Hospitality industry in general.
1. To be innovators, leaders and creative in the concepts of travel, positioning ourselves in the market within the best tourism companies in Tanzania
2. Being recognized for our professionalism and high quality products.
Provide our client’s unforgettable travel, enjoyable, with guaranteed services that exceed their expectations, and also contribute to our sustainable tourism destinations.
A Team of Experts
1. We believe that no matter how great a place is, only an experienced travel expert can help you discover its unique and amazing qualities.
2 We are a team of specialists works great passion, discipline and knowledge not only to show you the best of Tanzania, but to allow you to feel it with all your senses.
Best Reasons to consider us for your Travel
1. Customer Satisfaction
2. Expert tour Consultants
3. Effective pricing
4. We can finally represent your brand
5. Experienced and expert driver guides
6. Custom Safaris and Tours Specialists
7. We work with most up-to-date 4×4 extended Toyota Land Cruise
8. When people choose to plan their Tanzanian adventure with us they are not just getting a lodge and tour company, they are getting a concerned friend who wants to be sure everything goes well!
Tours See all Tours
Experience the world-famous Ngorongoro Crater, which is known also as the Garden of Eden and spot elephants, ...
4 days wildlife safari in Serengeti National Park introduces you to Tanzania's oldest and most popular national park. It is also ...