Half Day Tour
Full Day Tour
Multi Day Tour
For ease, why don’t you request this guide to respond to an earlier request you have submitted
Your travel request has been successfully submitted!
What happens next?
- Asa Danielsson will respond shortly to you with a proposal.
- If you like to see proposals from other guides as well, select from the options below.
- Private Tour Guide in : Stockholm
- Other Guiding Areas: Uppsala
- Languages: English , Spanish , Swedish
Experience the beauty and the wonders of Stockholm with me! :)
I love to guide combining a mixture of entertainment, making history come alive, interesting facts about the present society, fun anecdotes about everyday life and love of my home city! To me, it is very important that my guests have a great time and at the same time get to learn about Stockholm, Sweden and the Swedish life style.
I guide by bus, bike, car, boat and walking - most frequently a combination of these!
My guide experiences include assignments:
- developing the official ABBA City Walk for the Stockholm City Museum
- developing the official Stockholm Education for the Stockholm City Council
- developing the Stockholm Bike Tour for Stockholm Adventures
- presenting Stockholm in numerous TV programs such as CBS News, ABC News (USA), TVE (Spain), ZDF (Germany) among others
- the rights to guide the famous Millennium Tour based on The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books by Swedish Author Stieg Larsson
- working as a tour manager in South America, Spain and Scandinavia
Please, note that during the high season (May - September) my schedule changes very quickly, so drop me an email before you book. Also have a look at the calendar, there I have filled in the periods where I am not available at all, for example when I am on a tour abroad.
Hope to see you in lovely Stockholm!