Tours VIEW ALL
Jeep Safari Tour
Marry the premise of adventure with history in this all included private tour of Sri Lanka. Hop through the various ...
Shore Excursion Tour
Spend the half day enjoying personalized attention while you sightseeing, shopping, and eat a Sri Lankan lunch. Stops can include ...
Visit the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery to see endangered sea turtles, take photos of stilt fishermen, explore 17th-century ...
- Airport transfers
- Currency exchange
- Train Tickets
"7 GREAT REASONS to Travel with Sanota Walkers"
1. Tour planning is done in Sri Lanka.Your tour planning is done direct with our people based in Sri Lanka. Who better to organize your trip and show you around than the locals? Get the best from your trip, whether it is expert local tips, insight to local culture and customs or necessary contacts that can only come from people who live in this country!
2. Experience - Loads of it!Travel confidently, knowing that people facilitating your tour are veterans in the world of specialty travel in Sri Lanka.
3. Private toursWe operate our adventures privately. We design custom private trips for individuals, couples, families, honeymooners, friends & small groups. You can be assured that no outsiders will join your private Sri Lankan tour.
4. We do not offer set departure tours.Sanota Walkers is a unique company in that we do not offer set departure tours. We design each adventure vacation according the needs and interests of each group that contacts us.
5. What you see is what you get!Land days - not air days. We don't inflate the trip length by including your flying time. This deceptive practice is becoming common in the travel industry. Beware!We organize only ground arrangements. So you know you get the 'most value' for your tour.
6. Freedom to choose the airline and routing of your choice.We don't rope you into group flights or 'no frills' flights. In fact we do not sell air tickets! It's your choice - use your air points rewards program, fly business class, take the best-value budget airline, stopover en-route, come in a few days early, or extend your stay.Choice - you deserve it.
7. Avoid the usual tourist areas.We try as much as possible to keep away from the more popular places visited by group tourists. We want you to visit a place instead of invading it. In a private tour, you will have the flexibility to stop at a place that may interest you and allow more interaction with the locals.
TourHQ ID: LK34679
Private Tours Operator in: Colombo
Other Guiding City:Negombo, Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Horton Plains National Park, Ella, Yala National Park, Mirissa, Galle, Pinnawala
Languages spoken by our guides: English