Half Day Tour
Full Day Tour
Multi Day Tour
For ease, why don’t you request this guide to respond to an earlier request you have submitted
Your travel request has been successfully submitted!
What happens next?
- Patrick Harlaar will respond shortly to you with a proposal.
- If you like to see proposals from other guides as well, select from the options below.
- Private Tour Guide in : Netanya
- Other Guiding Areas: Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Masada, Negev, Dead Sea (Israel)
- Languages: Dutch , English , German , Hebrew
Israel: then, now, culture and nature. Wild rivers flowing into the green northern part; Tel Aviv's beaches, pubs and restaurants; Jerusalem, sacred to Jews, Christians and Muslims; the desert with its own rhythm and colors; the beauty of the dead sea and the red sea! Israel is an experience of seeing, feeling and understanding! Discover new places, cultures and people! I like to offer you my knowledge to experience Israel in an unforgettable and different way.
I live in Israel since 1993, married and father of three children. Licensed tour guide by the Ministry of Tourism and Tour Manager of groups abroad. I speak fluenty Dutch, Hebrew, English and German. Specialized in Israel and the Bible (Old and New Testament) in combination with history and archeology, Christianity, Judaism and modern Zionism. Desert wilderness and nature tracks. Possibilities of organizing and supervising personal journeys as well as groups.