4-Hour Snowshoe Trekking, Ice Fishing In Arctic Nature From Rovaniemi
Sign up for this tour in Arctic Nature and enjoy two very local activities in one great experience: snowshoeing through the snowy forests of Lapland and ice- fishing on an immense frozen lake. If lucky, grill the fish that you caught while sitting around the campfire.
- Experience snowshoeing and ice-fishing in Arctic winter
- Enjoy an open campfire and cook your own fish
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Trekking and Ice Fishing expand_more
- Meet your tour guide who will lead you into the snowy forest by snowshoes, give you instructions and show step-by-step before the beginning of each activity.
- After that, enjoy the exciting activity of snowshoe trekking.
- Next, indulge in ice fishing. While waiting for the fishing, your guide will some snacks for you - and if it is a lucky day, you will also have a chance to cook your fish and enjoy!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Equipment needed for snowshoeing and ice fishing
- Professional winter clothing/boots
- Finnish snacks and hot drinks
- Cook your fish
- Professional guide
- Any personal expense
What to bring
- Please make sure your phone is ON during the tour day.
- Printed booking confirmation and e-tickets both are accepted.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- In wintertime, warm winter clothes with scarf and hat is recommended as the temperature can be as low as -35 Celsius degrees.
- It is recommended that you have travel insurance because in the very unlikely event of an accident the health care costs may be high.
Know before you go
- Kindly Note: This tour is only available from December to April.
- This tour is unavailable on certain days: December 24th, 25th, 31st, 2021, January 1st, 2022.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to the mentioned. The pick-up time will be confirmed in the morning and may be adapted to the weather conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum passenger requirement applies. There is a possibility of cancellation or rescheduling if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of cancellation due to passenger requirements, you will be refunded fully.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. A small amount of walking is involved. Not wheelchair accessible
your accommodation in Rovaniemi
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|2 To 15||EUR 190 Per Person|
|1 To 10||EUR 140 Per Person|
|1 To 4||EUR 0 Per Person|
This is a group tour