2-Day In Rovaniemi: Santa Claus Village And Arctic Outdoor Activity
Sign up for a 2-day tour in the Lapland area. Make your childhood dreams come true with a visit to the official Santa Claus Village to meet Santa Claus. Cross the Arctic Circle line and indulge in outdoor fun activities in the snow.
- Visit the Santa Claus Village to meet Santa Claus and his elves
- Cross the Arctic Circle, which marks the northmost latitude
- Choose ice fishing or trekking at Lapland's snowy forest
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Santa Claus Village expand_more
- Be picked up and assisted by our guide in the morning from your accommodation.
- Drive to the Santa Claus Village, an amusement park in the Arctic Circle.
- Meet Santa Claus in his office, have a warm talk, and take photos with him.
- Discover the Arctic Circle mark and cross the Arctic Circle.
Note: There will be some free time reserved for you to explore the Santa Claus Village at your own pace.
Day 2: Ice fishing or trekking expand_more
- Visit the snowy Lapland and have outdoor activities in the snow. Optional activity includes ice fishing on the frozen lake or trekking into the Lapland forest.
Note: No matter what your choice for the outdoor activity, it will be the most optimised for you. The guide will help you with it and share exciting stories about this land with you.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 3-4 hour visit to Santa Claus Village
- Guaranteed meeting with Santa Claus
- Arctic circle crossing diploma
- 3 hour outdoor activity with all necessary equipment
- Hot drinks and snacks by the open fire
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Any personal expense
- Accommodation (with extra charge)
What to bring
- Please make sure your phone is ON during the tour day.
- Printed booking confirmation and e-tickets are both accepted.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- In the summer, the weather may change rapidly. It is good to bring a light coat or a cardigan and an umbrella just in case.
- In wintertime, warm winter clothes with a scarf and hat are recommended as the temperature can be as low as -35 Celsius degrees.
- It is recommended that you have travel insurance because the health care costs may be high in the improbable event of an accident.
Know before you go
- This tour is only operated from December to March.
- Extra personal photo with Santa Claus is possible by paying an additional fee.
- The duration of the Santa Claus Village visit is approximately 3-4h, including transportation. In peak season, it may be longer due to longer queuing time and vice versa.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum numbers apply, minimum participants 2.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|2 To 15||EUR 275.99 Per Person|
|1 To 15||EUR 189.99 Per Person|
|1 To 15||EUR 0 Per Person|
This is a group tour