3-Hour Walking Tour Of The Kibera Slum In Nairobi
Go on a 3-hour walking tour of the Kibera Slum in Nairobi, Kenya and experience the culture of the indigenous people. Spend time in the magical countryside, enjoy the view of the gulf coast and check out the urban houses of Murd. Also, visit the colonial built railway lines, play sports with locals in the area's many grounds, and understand their lifestyle.
- Interact with the locals of Kibera Slum and learn about their culture
- Check out the old railway lines and the playgrounds
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Walking Tour of Kibera Slum expand_more
- Meet with the tour guide at the Prestige Plaza in Ngong Road.
- Head to the Kibera slum, one of the largest slums in Africa.
- Enjoy some local drinks and energise yourself.
- Interact with the locals and learn about their lifestyle.
- Check out the home of the second President.
- Visit the many football pitches and play sports with the locals.
Check out the colonial built railway lines and learn about its history.
- Travel to the viewpoint of the area, enjoy the view of the coast and click photographs.
- Check out the urban houses of Murd.
- Head back to your destination after the tour.
- English-speaking Kenyan tour guide
- Entry fees
What to bring
Avanti Prestige-Nakumatt Prestige, Nakumatt Prestige, Ngong Road, Nairobi, Kenya
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||USD 50 Per Person|
|1 To 4||USD 30 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 300|
|Maximum no. of people||2|