2-Day Nature & Adventure Tour To Kisumu City From Nairobi
Go on a 3-day tour to Kisumu, the third-largest city in Kenya, from Nairobi. Meet with the local people, set up a bonfire near the camp, visit the unique stone site of Kit Mikayi and play fun games with the locals. Also, enjoy a boat ride in the Kisumu lake and spend some time fishing before heading back to Nairobi.
- Set up a bonfire and try local drinks
- Take a boat ride in the Kisumu lake and try fishing
- Visit the unique stone site of Kit Mikayi
- Meet with a local community and play fun games with the people
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Nairobi- Kisumu expand_more
- Meet with the tour guide at the hotel or the pickup point in Nairobi.
- Travel to Kisumu and have breakfast on the way.
- Halt at Nakuru Town for lunch.
- Arrive at Kisumu and head to the camping site, and try some refreshments.
- Set up a big bonfire by the camp, taste local drinks, have dinner and spend the night there.
Day 2: Kisumu - Nairobi expand_more
- Have breakfast, then head to the lakeside.
- Take a boat ride in the Kisumu lake and try fishing.
- Visit the magical stone site of Kit Mikayi.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit a nearby community, spend time with the locals and play fun games with them.
- Travel back to Nairobi.
- Boat Ride
- Food and drinks
- Entry fee
- English-speaking Kenyan tour guide
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|1 To 5||USD 350 Per Person|
|1 To 5||USD 200 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 500|
|Maximum no. of people||5|