3-Day Masai Mara Game Reserve Safari From Nairobi
Enjoy a 3-day safari tour to Masai Mara National Reserve and experience unlimited game drives at a luxury Camp. Lookout for Africa’s Big Five game, as the park is famous for hosting these large predators; lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, and rhino.
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1 : Nairobi to Masai Mara expand_more
- Meet and greet services on arrival at the airport, or pick up from the hotel at 0800hrs by the driver-guide.
- Depart for Masai Mara via Great Rift Valley viewpoint and pass by Narok town to arrive at Masai Mara.
- Have lunch followed by a late afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight stay at the lodge.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 : Full-day at Masai Mara expand_more
- Spend a full day in Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives.
- Spot the Big Five including lion, elephant, leopard, black rhino, and buffalo.
- Visit the Mara River which nearly borders Kenya and Tanzania. Get a chance of seeing Hippos and large Nile Crocodiles, who lay in wait for prey as wildebeest crosses on their annual quest to find new pastures.
- Return to the lodge.
Day 3 : Masai Mara to Nairobi expand_more
- Take an early morning game drive in the sunrise, when predators are active with morning hunt of big cats.
- Return to the lodge for main breakfast.
- After breakfast, depart from Masai Mara and reach Nairobi in the late afternoon.
- Drop-off at the hotel or airport to connect with the home-bound flight.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- Transport by a safari van
- Game drives
- Park entry fees
- Accommodation on Full Board Basis
- Mineral water
- Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Masai village tour costs
- Balloon safari Cost
- Things of personal nature
- Tips and other gratitude
What to bring
- Extra Clothes
- Pain Killers
- Drinks. Snacks
Know before you go
- Drink plenty of water from one of those travel water bottles
- Keep yourself covered from the sun
- Stay lumber
- Take Antimalarial medicine
- Bring a small medical kit with some basic needs for emergencies
- Get some shut-eye
- Take it easy on your stomach
- Comfortable sneakers/ sandals/walking shoes
- Windbreaker/Fleece jacket
No refund in case of any cancellation.
|1 To 1||USD 900 Per Person|
|1 To 1||USD 450 Per Person|
This is a private tour