10-Day Wildlife Safari In Masai Mara, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater
Jump onto this luxury fly-in safari which uncovers the most prized parks in Kenya and Tanzania, sometimes moving camps to increase your chances of catching the migration in motion. The Mara, Serengeti and crater highlands will give plenty of chances to spot a varied species of animals!
- Spot the Big 5 in Masai Mara
- Visit Ngorongoro Crater, the world's largest inactive, intact and unfilled volcanic caldera
- Explore Serengeti, know for its massive annual migration of wildebeest and zebra
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Arrive in Nairobi expand_more
After arriving at Nairobi Airport, transfer to the stylish Nairobi Serena Hotel for the night.
Visit the centre of this bustling capital city; it's the perfect location for exploring the vibrant streets.
Day 2: Discover the Masai Mara expand_more
- This morning, transfer to the nearby Wilson Airport and catch a flight to the world-renowned Masai Mara.
- Grab the first look at the area while driving to Governor's Camp, where you'll be spending the next two nights.
Day 3: Discover the Masai Mara expand_more
- Embark on morning and afternoon game drives to spot the animals when they're at their most active. Keep your eyes wide open for Africa's Big 5 and the other abundant plains game of the area.
- If you happen to visit between July and October, you might even get the chance to see the Great Migration - a magnificent spectacle to behold.
Day 4: Explore the Mara River expand_more
- Transfer to Tanzania, taking in the beautiful landscapes while flying across the country and reach the Dunia Camp, near the Mara River.
- Spend the next two nights here, far removed from other camps and people.
Day 5: Explore the Mara River expand_more
Exploring the vast Bolongonja area in the northern section of the Serengeti and enjoy the exclusivity of being one of the few safari vehicles.
Day 6: Search the Serengeti expand_more
- Head to the southern region of the Serengeti National Park and the Soroi Serengeti Lodge.
- Return to the lodge during the hottest part of the day and take a swim in the pool to cool off and relax.
Day 7: Search the Serengeti expand_more
Take morning and afternoon game drives around the Seronera area of the Park looking for lion, giraffe and the elusive leopard.
Return to the lodge during the hottest part of the day and take a swim in the pool to cool off and relax.
Day 8: Descend into the Ngorongoro Crater expand_more
- After breakfast, transfer to the Seronera Airstrip for your flight to Manyara and then transfer to the Ngorongoro Conservation area.
- Spend the next two nights at The Manor at Ngorongoro, an exquisite farm estate.
- Enjoy a horse ride to explore the beautiful surroundings or take a tour of the coffee estate.
- Visit a local Maasai market to learn more about this unique culture or merely relax on the tranquil manor grounds.
Day 9: Descend into the Ngorongoro Crater expand_more
- Head down into the Ngorongoro Crater for a full day of game viewing. With nearly 25000 large animals, including the largest density of lions, this is one of Africa's premier wildlife viewing destinations and promises an unforgettable experience.
Day 10: Departure expand_more
- Enjoy breakfast before boarding a flight to Arusha.
- Fly to the Nairobi Wilson Airport and catch one last flight back to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, where the tour comes to an end.
Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport
Shared game drives in camp/lodge vehicles.
Flights as specified in the itinerary, including airport taxes and surcharges
Park fees and government taxes
1-night accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
8 nights accommodation on full board basis
Shared crater tour
- Tips & gratuities
- Personal expenses
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 3457 Per Person|
This is a group tour