Full-Day Game Drives At Chimp Sanctuary In Nairobi
In this trip, you will experience the local culture, cuisine, and wildlife in its natural habitat. Drive past several plantations including banana, coffee, and pineapple which will lead you to one of the largest open-air markets in East and Central Africa. Also get a chance to mingle with local tribes and learn about african culture.
- Chimp Sanctuary
- Lunch At Foothills Of Mt. Kenya
- Sweetwaters Game Reserve/Ranch
- Black Tamed Rhino
- Engage With Local Tribes
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Sightseeing In Africa expand_more
- Depart from Nairobi and travel North.
- Drive past pineapple, coffee and banana plantations to one of the largest open-air markets in East and Central Africa-Karatina.
- Arrive at The Kikuyu, the biggest tribe in Africa and meet the local inhabitants.
Proceed to Nanyuki town passing the Equator for lunch, which is set in the foothills of Mt. Kenya at an altitude of 1,950m asl.
Visit Sweetwaters Game Reserve/Ranch and Chimps Sanctuary, which is on your way to Mt. Kenya It’s at this Sanctuary that you will get a chance to feed the ‘Baraka’- a tamed Black Rhino.
Take a Game viewing drive and visit the Chimps Sanctuary.
- Guide service
Know before you go
- Chimp Sanctuary is home to 38 orphaned Chimps, age varying from 2-30 years, most of them came from Jane Goodall Institute in Burundi.
- Latest inclusion is Gashuhe who arrived in March 2008 after being rescued from business premises in Kigali, Rwanda.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|The group size and price|
|1 To 4||USD 100 Per Group|
This is a group tour