3-Days Masai Mara Safari
Discover the ultimate Masai Mara safari destination as you experience the greatest wildlife show on earth. Experience a safari breakfast by the hippo pool or lunch in the wilderness. Enjoy classic safari ‘sundowner’ cocktails on Lookout Hill with panoramic views across the Mara plains; or by the famous Mara River. Take dinner under the stars on the banks of the Mara River, Guided walks and Visits to the nearby Maasai cultural centre for an authentic insight into the life of a Maasai community.
- Discover the ultimate Masai Mara safari destination as you experience the greatest wildlife show on earth. Experience a safari breakfast by the hippo pool or lunch in the wilderness. Enjoy classic safari ‘sundowner’ cocktails on Lookout Hill with panoramic views across the Mara plains; or by the famous Mara River. Take dinner under the stars on the banks of the Mara River, Guided walks and Visits to the nearby Maasai cultural centre for an authentic insight into the life of a Maasai community.
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara expand_more
Pick at the airport or Nairobi hotel in the morning by our driver/guide and for briefing and depart for Masai Mara. Travel time to Mara will take around 5-6 hrs. Along the way, there will be a stop over at the Great Rift Valley where you can take photos of the sheer drop of the Rift Valley, as well as the nearby Suswa Ranges and Mount Longonot, then on to the lodge for lunch and afternoon game drive. Masai Mara is an ideal place to visit while in Kenya to see a unique natural reserve with an incredible number of wild animals. With Tanzania´s Serengeti the Masai Mara makes a giant ecosystem where animals are roaming free. It is famous for the biggest African population of lions. You have the best chance here to photograph the ‘Big-Five’ – elephants, rhinos, buffalos, lions and leopards. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara expand_more
After breakfast, you will leave for a full day game drive in Maasai Mara National Park. This is home to over 3 million large mammals. Our experienced tour guide/ driver will take you in search for the famous Big 5 among other animals: Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant, Rhino, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog, Giraffe, Zebra, Antelope wildebeest, and various bird species. Picnic lunch will be served at Mara River as you witness the famous migration which takes place from July - October.
Optional visit to a Masai village can be arranged. Maasai warriors are famously known as the proud nomadic tribe whose legendary prowess in battle and single-handed acts of bravery in fights with the wild animals are known across the world. This visit gives a good tour of Maasai culture and you will be welcomed with a sing and dance presentation, which forms part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. .
Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi expand_more
We will have an early morning game drive and return to the camp for breakfast before driving back to Nairobi. There will be a stop over in Narok town for lunch. After lunch proceed to Nairobi. On arrival transfer you to your hotel or the airport for your flight back home.
Baloon safari: USD 400 per peron
Early morning balloon safari you drift above the browsing game and have tremendous opportunities for unusual photographs. What could be more uplifting than an early morning safari in a hot air balloon flying over vast plains of Africa? Witness an African Sunrise s a plethora of wildlife roams the land beneath you. At the end of the flight.
You land on the plains in the midst of this enchanting Savanah champagne, breakfast is laid out with the aroma of sausages, eggs and bacon sizzling over charcoal fire. Drive leisurely Fashion with game viewing on your way back to your camp or lodge.
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
What to bring
Sunscreen and lip-balm
First aid kit and insect repellent
Sunglasses and sun hat
Long-sleeved shirt and long trousers
Airport North Road, Nairobi, Kenya
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 750 Per Person|
This is a private tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 750|
|Maximum no. of people||7|