2-Hour Bike Tour Of Ibiza
In this 2-hour tour, we will enjoy the modern part of Ibiza's downtown by bike: street art, culture, history, Talamanca beach, the Marina and flora and fauna of the natural park of Ses Feixes. We depart from the port, where we take the rental bikes. We will continue our city tour, then through the port bay to the beach of Talamanca, and from there to a natural park area where birds and frogs live. We will return to the centre to finish.
- Enjoy riding a bike through the city of Ibiza
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Ibiza Bike Tour expand_more
- From Hotel Pacha, next to Ibiza Grand Hotel, we will rent the bikes and go along the marinas, on the sea promenade Avenida Juan Carlos I, observe the beautiful gardens, buildings and the fantastic yachts, until the beach of Talamanca bay, all the way to crossing the natural park of Ses Feixes.
- Observe flora and fauna, and then back to the sea promenade through the Avenida 8 Agosto, in the direction to the centre of town, to appreciate the colonial style architecture and the central squares, the main entrances to the old town and the XVI-century fortification walls, part of UNESCO World Heritage.
- Take a round of the old port and return to Hotel Pacha to leave the bikes.
- Tour guide service
- Bike rental, food and drinks
What to bring
- Sunblock, hat, water, comfy shoes, sun glasses
Know before you go
- The cost of a bicycle is €8 for 2 hours of the rental, not included in the TOUR price - If you have your bike, you can take it, so you don't need to rent one.
- The guide is a licensed and registered tour guide with long experience and will take you to the best places on the Island, magic spots, cultural visits, and nature walks, with the option of including yoga/pilates mat sessions. Since 1999, the guide has been doing excursions on buses, boats, bicycles and walking tours on the so-called Pityusas Islands (Ibiza and Formentera). The guide is enthusiastic and a lover of the beautiful and fantastic nature and heritage that Ibiza offers, with breathtaking views and magical places with solid energy. The guide will be happy to escort you while you indulge in the pleasure of meeting the Island ́s spirit, allowing you to relax while learning many unexpected facts and facets of the White Island. The guide offers various possibilities and diverse excursions by foot, bicycle, boat, car, or mini bus in open or private tours.
Calle Historiador Joan Mari Cardona, 1, Ibiza, España
No refund in case of any cancellation.
|1 To 5||EUR 70 Per Person|
|6 To 10||EUR 60 Per Person|
This is a private tour