9-Hour Nature And Beach Tour In Costa Brava
Sign up for this motorboat excursion to discover the southern part of the Costa Brava by exploring the village of Tossa De Mar and witnessing its magnificent landscapes and sceneries. Then, travel across the symbolic old town of Tossa, Vila Vella, and pass through the fishing neighbourhood Sa Roqueta. Spend some relaxing hours at a beach and take in enchanting vistas.
- Tour across the beautiful village of Tossa De Mar
- Look at the fortified walls of Vila Vella
- Appreciate the great architecture of Saint Roma Church
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Costa Brava Tour expand_more
- We will take the motorway, and after 1h and 15m, we will be at Lloret de Mar, the main touristic village of Costa Brava.
- Upon arrival, we immediately realize the bustle: there will be multiple coaches arriving from all over Europe, which bring visitors to enjoy its beaches, hotels, shops, activities and, above all, its lively nightlife.
- We will have free time to explore this colourful and dynamic village with a strong personality.
- Along its unique beach promenade, we will be able to enjoy great views of its beaches. In addition, two small hills on both edges of the beach promenade are privileged viewpoints throughout the site and surroundings.
- Walking through its narrow streets, which still have reminiscence of its recent maritime past, we will find plenty of shops to suit all tastes: from the latest brands to the typical beach bazaars.
- In the middle of its most famous shopping street, we will also be able to admire architectural jewels of great value, such as Saint Roma church, with an exquisite modernism style, and inside the church, a 16th-century altarpiece which is still so well preserved.
- At approximately 11:30 am, we will go onboard DOFIJETS, which will lead us to the neighbouring village of Tossa de Mar. During the sailing trip, we will be able to enjoy the unique and characteristic landscape of Costa Brava: a procession of different huge cliffs which have been shaped in fanciful forms over the centuries by the strength of sea and wind.
- At about 12:15 pm, we will get to the emblematic village of Tossa de Mar, considered “the pearl of Costa Brava” because, in this small area, we can find all those landscapes and historic elements which have given it such well-deserved fame.
- Its spectacular sceneries, from its shores, beaches, and caves in the cliffs to its lush vegetation, turn it into one of the locations that have better preserved its natural environment in perfect harmony with the tourism industry.
- History has left its footprints: its emblematic fortified Vila Vella, or Old Town of Tossa, was listed as an artistic-historic monument in 1931 as it is the unique remaining fortified medieval town on the Catalan coast. Today, little is left of the original 12th-century structure and today’s ramparts are the result of several restorations undertaken throughout the years, especially that one dating from the late 14th-century.
- Outside its walls, we can find the traditional fishing neighbourhood, known as Sa Roqueta, which still maintains the sailor atmosphere of these typical villages on Costa Brava.
- Once we arrive in Tossa de Mar, we will begin a walking tour from the beach, following the fortified perimeter up to the lighthouse on the top, for those who are interested. Over there, you will appreciate stunning views from the coastline. When descending, we will go through the narrow streets and stony houses of Vila Vella until we get to the fishing district. From there on, you will have free time to have lunch. This village has the greatest gastronomic offer in all of Costa Brava.
- A peaceful walk around the beach will help us find places with unique perspectives on that site.
- You cannot leave Tossa de Mar without walking around the small and attractive shops on its typical streets.
- At 4:00 pm, the tour will be finished, and we will go back to Barcelona by bus, where we will arrive at about 5:30 pm.
- Comfortable bus with free wifi
- Professional tour guide
- One-way boat ticket from Lloret de Mar to Tossa de Mar
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Departure point: Bus Station “Barcelona Nord”, Platform 12. Calle D’ali Bei, 80
- Bilingual tour (English-Spanish)
- Free audio guide service in German, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese And Chinese
Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, Barcelona, España
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 4||EUR 57 Per Person|
This is a group tour