3-Hour Excursion To Banana Island & Felucca Lunch On The Luxor Nile
Watch the manoeuvring skills of the Felucca captain while sailing the majestic River Nile. See the varied birdlife of the Nile shores with Kingfishers, Storks, Pipits, Herons and Kites while enjoying lunch and visiting Luxor Banana Island.
- Sailing the River Nile on a traditional Felucca
- Visit an authentic Banana Island
- Witness the extensive Nile birdlife
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Luxor - Felucca Lunch while sailing to Banana Island expand_more
- You will be picked up from your Luxor accommodation to bring you to a traditional sailing boat called "Felucca" (if weather conditions prevent sailing, a motorboat will be used).
- Onboard, enjoy the manoeuvring skills of the captain while enjoying a well-prepared lunch.
- During sailing the Majestic river Nile, you will see the varied birdlife of the Nile shores with Kingfishers, Storks, Pipits, Herons and Kites and occasionally migrating birds like a flock of Pelicans.
- Make a stop at one of Luxor's Banana Islands to stretch your legs and wander about the fruit trees, eat the fresh bananas or just enjoy sitting at the Nile Shore to watch the Nile float by.
- Sail back to the East Bank and will be brought back to your accommodation.
- Nile trip on Felucca (or motorboat due to weather conditions)
- Lunch, including one soft drink
- All fees and taxes
- Food and beverages outside the mentioned lunch and Island fruits offered
- Tips and personal spending
Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Egypt
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 43.75 Per Person|
|2 To 2||USD 37.5 Per Person|
|3 To 7||USD 31.25 Per Person|
|1 To 4||USD 18.75 Per Person|
This is a private tour