14-Hour Tour Of Luxor's Highlights From Safaga Port
Embark on a journey to Luxor from the Safaga Port to explore major tourist attractions such as the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut. Marvel at the massive statues of the Colossi of Memnon and click multiple pictures, visit the Luxor Temple and make your last stop at the marvellous complex of Karnak Temple.
- Visit the three royal tombs at the Valley of the Kings
- Admire the murals at the Temple of Hatshepsut
- Marvel at the Colossi of Memnon
- Explore the majestic Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Safaga Port to Luxor Full Day Private Tour - Temples & Tombs expand_more
- Get picked up from Safaga Port and start the tour with your tour guide.
- Have a private tour of the cemetery on the West Bank of Luxor. We start at the spectacular Valley of the Kings, where you descent into 3 Royal Tombs.
- Next is a visit to the rock-hewn mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir el-Bahari with the most beautiful murals, and you'll have time to wander around.
- We continue for a quick photo-stop at the Colossi of Memnon, two immense statues guarding the ongoing excavation of the palace of Amenophis III.
- Lunch at an good local restaurant.
- Drive to the East Bank to the Karnak Temple to show you where Pharaohs like Tutankhamun, Hatshepsut and Ramses II performed their sacred rituals. The Karnak Temple complex contains holy lakes, hypostyle halls, obelisks, towers and shrines.
- The last stop is the Luxor Temple, gracefully decorating the banks of the River Nile and dedicated to the Rejuvenation of Kingship and the center of the Opet Festival.
- You will be brought back to Safaga Port.
- Private air-conditioned Transportation
- Private Multilingual Tour-Guide
- Lunch in a good local restaurant (food only)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tips and personal spending
- Fees for extra charged tombs and Karnak Open Air Museum
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Not all temples and tombs are wheelchair accessible.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 337.5 Per Person|
|2 To 2||USD 250 Per Person|
|3 To 7||USD 212.5 Per Person|
|1 To 4||USD 125 Per Person|
This is a private tour