Full-Day Petra Highlights Excursion
Explore Petra, a unique and ancient city located in the south of Jordan, famous for its beauty and its rock-cut architecture. Start your trip from Dahab and take your ferry boat to the Gulf of Aqaba to reach Petra. Enjoy walking among the surrounding towering hills of rust-coloured sandstone and visit Red Rose Rock city, which is considered to be one of the most valuable archaeological sites in the world.
- Enjoy the sight of the vibrant red, white, pink and sandstone cliffs
- Learn more about the history of the lost city
- Take a ferry boat ride to the stunning Gulf of Aqaba
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Petra Trip expand_more
- Depart from Dahab early morning to be confirmed to Dahab Main Checkpoint.
- Drive to Taba Heights Marina, meet your tour guide, and then sail to Aqaba.
- Arrive at Aqaba Marina and drive to Petra.
- At 11:00 am or 12:00 pm, reach Petra and begin the guided tour.
- Return to the entrance for lunch. Next, transfer back from Petra to Aqaba.
- Proceed from Aqaba to Taba Heights.
- Later, get assisted and head back to Dahab.
- Transfer Dahab - Taba Heights Marina and Return
- Meet & assist at Taba Heights Marina In/Out
- Meet & Assist at Aqaba In/Out
- Boat from Taba Heights Marina to Aqaba and back
- Transfers by A/C bus from Aqaba to Petra & Back
- Entrance fees in Petra
- Time in Petra sightseeing from 3 – 4 hours
- Lunch, and drinks are not included
- Professional licensed guide
- One-night hotel in Dahab
- Drinks are not included
Know before you go
- Egyptian Pounds not accepted in Jordan and you can use the following currencies (GBP, EURO, and USD &JD).
- If you don’t have any Jordanian money you can ask the guide in Aqaba for the ATM or Exchanging Office.
- Please bring your own breakfast, snacks, soft drinks, juices and water as lunch is very late.
- The trip is shared with other people.
- On the way from Aqaba to Petra may be you stop one or 2 times for W.C.
- Please, Times may be subject to change.
- Run: Tuesday and Friday
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 385 Per Person|
This is a private tour