Luxor Full-Day Tour From Safaga
Hop on this full-day excursion to Luxor and tour its notable tourist attractions. Visit the incredible Valley Of The Kings and the famous Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Marvel at the Colossi of Memnon and the Temple Of Luxor, and learn about the history of this ancient place.
- Go to the well-known Valley Of The Kings
- Look at the impressive Colossi of Memnon
- Explore the Temple Of Luxor and Hatshepsut Temple
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Luxor Tour from Safaga expand_more
- 06:00: Get picked up from your hotel by the tour representative to commence the program itinerary.
- 09:00: Meet your tour Egyptologist to start your day by seeing the sites on the west bank, which is the Valley of the King and where you will see the majestic temple of the rulers of the new empire.
- 11:00: Visit Hatshepsut Temple, which is the only female pharaoh temple in Egypt. Hatshepsut was the fifth pharaoh of the Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt. She was the second historically confirmed female pharaoh, the first being Sobekneferu.
- 11:45: Make memories with photos at the huge Colossi of Memnon, which are two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII since 1350 BCE.
- 12:15: Eat at Stars Egyptian Food Restaurant.
- 13:15: Cross with the felucca boat from the west bank to the east bank of the Nile, taking some photos, to Luxor temple with the ancient mosque and the church inherent over the city.
- 13:30: Admire the Karnak temple, the biggest complex in Egypt. The temple architecture is constructed as a tribute to the god Amon Ra and many other gods and goddesses of the time. Be sure you will never see something like this and also the obelisk, which was built on one granite piece. You will wish the time to stop by the temple.
- 15:30: Go to a local cafe to drink coffee with the tour guide and then drive back to your hotel in Safaga in an air-conditioned car.
- Transportation relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- All entrance fees for the sightseeing
- Tour guide, escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- Lunch in an Egyptian food restaurant
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
What to bring
- Comfortable Shoes
- Sunblock & Sunglasses
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Valid Passport for 6 months
Know before you go
- Luxor Day Tour from Safaga. Enjoys crossing the desert from Safaga to Luxor to visit great Karnak Temples and cross the Nile to visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and Colossi of Memnon.
- Be amused by this adventurous trip in Egypt, along with your family members, where you will see the sights of East and West Bank and witness some of the most enchanting and the biggest complexes in Egypt. Many of these architectures are constructed as tributes to numerous gods and goddesses of the time.
Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 260 Per Person|
|2 To 6||USD 170 Per Person|
|7 To 15||USD 125 Per Person|
|1 To 5||USD 79 Per Person|
This is a private tour