Discover Luxor Over A 3-Day Tour
Hop on this full-day excursion to Luxor and wander around its prominent tourist attractions. Visit the Valley Of The Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Luxor, and learn about the history of this ancient place.
- Go to the famous Valley Of The Kings
- Marvel at the Colossi of Memnon
- Explore the Temple Of Luxor and the Karnak Temple
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1: Luxor Arrival expand_more
- Our expert Egyptologist awaits to receive you from the Luxor airport and drop you at the hotel through our private leisurely vehicle. Our tour administrator will assist you with an effortless check-in procedure and discuss your tour schedule with you to set up and confirm the timings of pick and drop for each day.
- Spend some hours of contentment in the suite and savour a free dinner at your lodge in Luxor. You will be spending the rest of the night relaxing and sleeping.
Day 2- Luxor (East Bank) expand_more
- Your tour guide will meet you at your lodge, and you will be driven to the majestic Temple of Luxor.
- Afterwards, see the sights of some of the greatest instances of reverence in history, including the Karnak Temples, which were constructed as a tribute to the God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu.
- Have a drive back to your hotel in Luxor and get some rest.
Day 3- Luxor (West Bank) expand_more
- Followed by a refreshing breakfast, our vacation manager will pick you up to discover West Bank all around. First of all, you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where you will witness the historical tombs of the kings of the new kingdom.
- After that, you visit the Hatshepsut temple, which is the only female temple in Egypt. This sacred architecture was erected by the daughter of Thutmosis I, the sovereign of Egypt, for two decades during the 18th Dynasty (1490-1469 B.C). Queen Hatshepsut was the only ruling lady who had supremacy over ancient Egypt.
- Finally, call it a day with your trip to the Colossi of Memnon, which is considered the mortuary tomb of Amenhotep III.
- Later on, you will be transferred to Luxor Airport for final departure.
- Transportation relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- All entrance fees for the sightseeing
- Tour guide escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- Accommodation: 2 Nights 5 stars hotel in Luxor; Breakfast daily
- International Or Domestic Flights
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
What to bring
- Comfortable Shoes
- Sunblock & Sunglasses
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Valid Passport for 6 months
Know before you go
- 3 Days Private History tour itinerary for Luxor:
- 3 Day Luxor City Break
- Have you been searching for City Breaks in Luxor? If so, you might want to join a 3-day city break package. Be amused by this adventurous trip in Egypt, Luxor along with your family members, where you will see the sights of Luxor East and West Bank and witness some of the most enchanting and the biggest complexes in Egypt. Many of these architectures are constructed as tributes to numerous gods and goddesses of the time.
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 680 Per Person|
|2 To 6||USD 595 Per Person|
|1 To 3||USD 310 Per Person|
This is a private tour