8-Day Tour Of Fascinating Egyptian Highlights
Embark on this sightseeing tour to enjoy your time in Egypt with contentment and sail onboard a luxurious Nile River cruise. Witness the amazing tourist attractions such as the illustrious Egyptian Museum, Giza Pyramid Complex, Khan Al Khalili, Abu Simbel Temples, and Aswan High Dam. Pay a respectful visit to the famous Karnak Temples, Kom Ombo Temple and Hatshepsut Temple.
- Gaze upon the Great Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Understand the history and heritage of the country at the Egyptian Museum
- Offer your prayers at the largest temple in the world, Karnak Temple
- Visit the unique Hatshepsut Temple and Edfu Temple
- Pay your respects at Philae Temple and Kom Ombo Temple
- Look at the majestic Colossi of Memnon and the Valley of the Kings
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Cairo Arrival expand_more
- Our travel representative will be at Cairo International Airport to meet and transfer you to your hotel in a company-maintained vehicle. We will treat our tourists to a ‘Welcome’ drink at the hotel.
- Afterwards, the tour guide will assist you with the check-in procedures and present you with the travelling schedule to develop and make the pick-up timings certain for each day. You will spend the rest of the night in Cairo to relax and sleep.
Day 2- Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Memphis and Sakkara expand_more
- You will be picked up from your hotel, beginning with the Giza Pyramids tour, the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus.
- Then, proceed to the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren, and visit the Valley Temple.
- Next, head to the step pyramids of Djoser (Sakkara) oldest major stone structure. Then, we will go to a restaurant to enjoy a local meal.
- Later, drive to the magnificent Memphis city which was founded by King Menes, the Old Kingdom capital and Heart of ancient Egypt.
Day 3- Egyptian Museum & Islamic Cairo and optic Cairo expand_more
On day 3 Enjoy a refreshing breakfast at your lodge in Cairo. Our representative waits to meet and guide you to the tour to the ancient Egyptian Museum, the Treasures place of the young ruler Tutankhamen. Afterward, you will be transferred to Islamic Cairo and Coptic Cairo through a private air-conditioned vehicle, where you will witness the scenes of Cairo’s ancient bazaar, Khan El Khalili. Transfer back to the hotel in Cairo.
Day 4- Fly To Aswan expand_more
Have an early breakfast at the hotel, and transfer to the Cairo airport for the flight to Aswan.
Our Luxor Private Tours representatives will be present at the Aswan International Airport to take you places irrespective of your flight timings. You will be transferred to your Nile Cruise, where our tour representatives assist you with the check-in procedures After that, you will be directed aboard the Nile Cruise, where you enjoy a fulfilling lunchtime.
After Lunch, You Will Go on an Aswan boat trip to Agilika Island and see the Temple of Philae at the Island, which was put up in the Greco-Roman era and was dedicated to Isis goddess, the mother of god Horus.
and get some rest on the Nile cruise in the evening City Tour Around Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan
Day 5- Abu Simbel - Kom Ombo Temple expand_more
- 03:30 am: Pick up at the lodge in Aswan in a deluxe and leisurely car.
- Savour from a precise team tour in Abu Simbel, and travel to the famous Two-Temples in Abu Simbel. These sanctuaries are designated as the fame and stunning success of ancient Egypt. These temples echo the grandeur and magnificence of the new realm.
- Transfer back and visit the Aswan dam on the way back.
- 01:30 pm: Have lunch on the Nile cruise as the cruise sails to Kom Ombo temple.
- Reach Kom Ombo temple and explore the Twin Temples of Kom Ombo. The temples give you insights into the falcon-headed god Horus and the crocodile god Sobek, whose tombstones embellish both sanctuary halves.
- Embark back on the ship to have dinner as the cruise move towards Edfu city.
Overnight on Edfu.
Day 6- Edfu Temple - Luxor expand_more
- Enjoy an onboard breakfast, and continue the tour to the Horus Temple in Edfu, where you will see the royal temple devoted to Horus, which is well thought-out as the best-maintained temple in Egypt. As per Egyptian beliefs, it is the place where the falcon-headed god Horus retribute the killing of Osiris - his father,
- Have lunch on board and move towards Luxor.
- Reach Luxor by evening.
Dinner and overnight on the cruise.
Day 7- Luxor (West bank) expand_more
- Have a refreshing breakfast, and start the tour to discover West Bank.
- Visit the Kings' Valley and witness the historical tombs of the kings of the new kingdom.
- Head to the Hatshepsut temple, which is the only female temple in Egypt. This sacred architecture was erected by the daughter of Thutmosis I, Egypt's sovereign, for two decades during the 18th Dynasty (1490-1469 B.C).
- Call it a day with the trip to the Colossi of Memnon, which is considered the mortuary tomb of Amenhotep III.
- Later on, get transferred to the mile cruise to have lunch and enjoy in the swimming pool.
Overnight on the cruise.
Luxor ( East bank) & En-route Home expand_more
- Followed by a refreshing breakfast, Your tour guide will pick you up to discover the majestic Temple of Luxor.
- Afterwards, see the sights of some of the greatest reverence instances in history, including the Karnak Temples, which were constructed as a tribute to the God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu.
- Have lunch in an Egyptian restaurant, and bid farewell to your guide, who will drive you to Luxor Airport to get your flight back to Cairo international airport to fly back home.
- Domestic flight from Cairo to Aswan on day 4 & from Luxor to Cairo on day8
- tour guide escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in a 4-5 stars hotel in Cairo and 4 nights Nile cruise full board
- All entrance fees for the 8 days
- All transportation in a destination location in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
What to bring
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
Know before you go
- Room in the Nile Cruises ships is the private and upper deck.
- The tour is PRIVATE to give you a chance to enjoy your time in the best available way and gives you flexibility for the starting time.
- During Ramadan, Tours should start 45 Min earlier.
- Children less than 3 years are free of charge. Children from 4 to 10 cost 50% of the adult rate.
Cairo International Airport Road, Sheraton Al Matar, El Nozha, Egypt
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 1989 Per Person|
|2 To 6||USD 1760 Per Person|
|-1 To 5||USD 960 Per Person|
This is a private tour