8-Day Cairo, Luxor & Oasis Desert Private Tour
Relish as you witness a distinctive side of Egypt with this classic Egypt Oasis tour that begins with some refreshing moments in Cairo. Visit el-Bahariya and the White Desert, Farafra, and Dakhla before moving on to Kharga Oasis And El Bagawat and Hibis Temple in El kharga. Explore El Mazoka Tomb and El Qasr Islamic village in El Dakhla and go to Luxor attractions including Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, and Karnak Temples.
- Explore the Great Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Understand the history and heritage of the country at the Egyptian Museum
- Offer your prayers at the largest temple in the world, Karnak Temple
- Visit the unique Hatshepsut Temple and Luxor Temple
- Look at the majestic Colossi of Memnon
- Go to the incredible Bahria Oasis, Kharga Oasis and Dakhla Oasis
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Cairo Arrival expand_more
- Our travel representative will Be at Cairo International Airport to meet and transfer you to your hotel in a company-maintained vehicle. We will treat our tourists to a ‘Welcome’ drink at the hotel.
- Afterwards, the tour guide will assist you with the check-in procedures and present you with the travelling schedule to develop and make the pick-up timings certain for each day.
Spend the rest of the night in Cairo to relax and sleep.
Day 2- Pyramids - Sphinx - Memphis and Sakkara expand_more
- You will be picked up from your hotel by a Luxorprivate tour representative, beginning with the Giza Pyramids tour, the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus.
- Afterwards, proceed to the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit the Valley Temple.
- Then, head to the step pyramids of Djoser (Sakkara) oldest major stone structure.
- Next, we will go to a restaurant to enjoy a local meal.
- Later, drive to the magnificent Memphis city which was founded by King Menes, the Old Kingdom capital and Heart of ancient Egypt.
Day 3- Bahraiya Oasis and the White Desert at Farafra expand_more
- Enjoy the morning brunch as the sun rises and transfer to explore the Bahariya Oasis.
- Witness the hot springs and dunes circling the Bahariya Oasis along with interesting hiking paths.
- Explore some ancient antiquities dated to the Middle Kingdom and two more fascinating museums of Bahati in Bawati town near Bahariya Oasis.
- Head to the White Desert, which is situated in the Farafara Oasis by a jeep wrangler. The Oasis is on a few hours drives from the active streets of Cairo - where lies the miraculous scenes of Egypt’s White Desert Landscape. It is among the most distinctive locations you could set your eyes on, along with its beaming formations of calcium rocks that are identical to the majestic alien and abstract sculptures.
Overnight in the White Desert with camping.
Day 4- Dakhla Oasis expand_more
- Transfer by your 4x4 jeep wrangler to the Farafra Oasis. The Oasis is a petite place having a lot of culture and serenity. It is among the smallest oasis situated in the Western Desert, linking the locality as one, and is situated close to Libya.
- Enjoy the place connected at the mediocre at the start of the White Desert, which has wonderful sceneries of chalk structures carved through heavy winds in the town.
- Move to the Dakhla Oasis by your 4x4 jeep, which is situated amidst Kharga Oasis and Farafra Oasis and is known for its picturesque landscapes. You could witness a dreamy view by visiting the Badawiya Dakhla Hotel pool and have an Ariel look over the stunning oasis.
Enjoy dinner and some hours of contentment overnight.
Day 5- Kharga Oasis expand_more
- Leave to savour from the Kharga Oasis, which is regarded as the most prevalent on the Western Desert and the furthest in external Cairo.
- As you reach, you wouldn’t be surprising to observe people denoting Kharga as the Outer Oasis. It situates nearest to Luxor and was recognized as the Oasis of Thebes in ancient Egypt.
- Enjoy encircling sand dunes, mountains and know things as interesting as dinosaurs and fossil fuels remain being present at the place.
Day 6- Drive to Luxor expand_more
- Enjoy the morning brunch as the sun rises and drive to the pharaonic city Luxor, with 4 hours of driving.
Get into your 5 stars hotel and get some rest in the evening free city tour around Luxor.
Day 7- Luxor (wast Bank) expand_more
- Have a refreshing breakfast, and start the tour to discover West Bank.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings, and witness the historical tombs of the kings of the new kingdom.
- Head to the Hatshepsut temple, the only female temple in Egypt. This sacred architecture was erected by the daughter of Thutmosis I, Egypt's sovereign, for two decades during the 18th Dynasty (1490-1469 B.C).
- Call it a day with the trip to the Colossi of Memnon, which is considered the mortuary tomb of Amenhotep III.
- Later on, get transferred to the mile cruise to have lunch and enjoy in the swimming pool.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 8- Luxor (East Bank) & Flay Back Home expand_more
- Followed by a refreshing breakfast, Your tour guide will pick you up to discover the majestic Temple of Luxor.
- Afterwards, see the sights of some of the greatest reverence instances in history, including the Karnak Temples, which were constructed as a tribute to the God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu.
- Later, transfer to Luxor Airport for final departure.
- Domestic flight from Luxor to Cairo on day 8
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo 4-5 stars hotel, 3 nights at the oasis, and 2 nights in Luxor with breakfast daily
- tour guide Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- All entrance fees for all sight seen for the 8 days
- All transportation in a destination location in private modern air-conditioned vehicles + 1 4x4 jeep in the desert
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
What to bring
- Comfortable Shoes
- Sunblock & Sunglasses
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Valid Passport for 6 months
Know before you go
- 8 days 7 night Cairo, Oasis, and Luxor Tour
- Oasis, Luxor & Cairo Tour in Egypt
- Relish as you witness a distinctive side of Egypt with the classic 5-day Egypt Oasis tour that begins with some refreshing moments at the Bahariya Oasis and the White Dessert that will stay etched in your mind for the rest of the tour. Visit Bahariya Oasis and the White Desert, Farafra, and Dakhla before moving on to Kharga Oasis for more interesting Egyptian attractions.
- The Bahariya Oasis is spread over 2,000 kilometres of area, which used to be the heart of wine manufacturing in Egypt. The Oasis was also used as a route for trading donkeys from Cairo back in the time. Bharatiya Oasis is renowned for the professed Golden Mummies visitors’ attraction and the area of its Black Desert.
Cairo International Airport Road, Sheraton Al Matar, El Nozha, Egypt
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 1860 Per Person|
|2 To 6||USD 1640 Per Person|
|1 To 3||USD 910 Per Person|
This is a private tour