6-Day Private (Dahabya) Nile Cruise From Luxor & Aswan
Embark on an exhilarating tour to Luxor, Edfou, Aswan, and Abu Simbel, sailing on a cruise over the Nile River. Marvel at the beautiful architecture of the Luxor Temple, the Valley of the Kings, the great Karnak temple, the Edfu Temple, the Kom Ombo Temple, and the Abu Simbel temple. Learn about the rich history of this ancient land and hear great stories of the powerful kings and queens of Egypt.
- Offer your prayers at the largest temple in the world, Karnak Temple
- Visit the unique Hatshepsut Temple and Luxor Temple
- Admire the impressive Luxor West Bank and High dam
- Pay your respects at Philae Temple, Kom Ombo Temple and Edfu Temple
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1 : Arrive at luxor (East Bank) expand_more
- You will meet one of our tour representatives at the Luxor International Airport, who will take you towards your accommodation in a modern, air-conditioned car at Dahabya ship and assist you with the check-in processes.
- Enjoy an afternoon brunch over the Dahabiya, followed by a drive towards the majestic Temple of Luxor.
- Afterwards, see the sights of some of the greatest instances of reverence in history, including the Karnak Temples, which was constructed as a tribute to the God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu.
- Enjoy dinner onboard and spend some hours of contentment over the Nile cruise.
Day 2 : Luxor (west bank) Tour expand_more
- As the sun rises, you will be served a refreshing breakfast on the cruise as you head to Luxor.
- You will then stop and go off the board to explore the West Bank of Luxor, have a tour of the Valley of the Kings, and then to the mortuary Holy Shrine of Queen Hatshepsut, which the draftsman of the New Monarchy constructed during the 15th century BCE, then heading to the Royal Cemetery for 62 Pharaohs.
- Continue the tour to the Colossi of Memnon, then Have a drive back to your Dahabiya.
- Enjoy your lunch during selling at 13:30 to unlock at Esna and arriving Edfou overnight. and get some rest—leisure with tea and dinner on board.
Day 3 : Edfou & Kom Ombo Temples expand_more
- As the sun rises, you will be served a refreshing breakfast on the Dahabiya as you start to visit Edfu, enjoy an enthralling visit to the Temple of Horus.
- Marvel at the best-preserved religious place in Egypt with imposing sandstone structures of Horus, the god of protection. In accordance with the mythology of Egyptian gods, explore the site where Horus sought revenge upon Seth, the god of chaos, for murdering his father, Osiris.
- Then, head back to your Dahabiya boat to enjoy drinking some tea during siling 4 hours at Kom Ombo temple, built in devotion to the divine deities overlooking the east side of the River Nile. Learn about the structures of the temple and how it was built in honour of two great divinities: the falcon-headed Horus or Haroeris, and the crocodile-headed god of fertility, Sobek.
- You embark back on the ship to have your evening dinner as the Dahabiya moves towards Aswan. overnight at Aswan.
Day 4 : Aswan Tour expand_more
- On the day-4 morning, meet your tour guide trip to the eminent royal temple of Philae, which is dedicated to the two goddesses – Hathor and Isis, and the great Unfinished Obelisk, which is thus far dormant on its side in the gem mines of ancient Egypt.
- As day 4 ends, you will be transferred back to your Dahabiya in Aswan.
- In the evening, you have a free city tour around Aswan and back to get some rest.
Day 5 : Tour in Abu Simbel expand_more
- Your tour guide will pick you up from your lodge in Aswan in a .in private modern, air-conditioned vehicle favour to start the tour to Abu Simbel, starting at 3:30 AM, where you will travel to the famous Two-Temples in Abu Simbel. These sanctuaries are designated as the fame and stunning success of ancient Egypt. These temples echo the grandeur and magnificence of the new realm. Some people also call the great temples of Abu Simbel The Sun Temple of Ramesses II, whereas the Temple of Emperor ‘Nefertari’, which is wide of Sun God, is termed as the Sanctuary of Hathor. Thus in an emblematic way, the Two Temples that belong to Ramses II and Nefertari depict that Hathor, Nefertari, and Sun God are joint as one.
- After the majestic tour of the two temples, you will be transferred back from Abu Simbel to Aswan.
- On the way back, you will visit Aswan High Dam and then drive to your Dahabya Port to enjoy lunch and get some rest in Aswan.
Overnight in In Aswan.
Day 6 : Return to Cairo expand_more
- On day 6, have breakfast in your Poat with some time in hand to relax 2 hours before flight time.
- Then, you will be directed to Aswan Airport to take your flight to Cairo, and then your international flight back home.
- Accommodation5 Nights Dahabya private cruise Full board
- Tour GuideEscorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- Entrance Fees fall Entrance Fees for all sight seen for the 6 days
- transportation for all sightseen & airport arrival and departure transfer in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- International Flights (And from Cairo or anywhere in Egypt)
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extras and personal expenses
- Drinks on the Cruise ship
What to bring
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
Know before you go
- Room in the Dahabiya Port is the private and upper deck.
- The tour is PRIVATE to give you a chance to enjoy your time in the best available way and gives you flexibility for the starting time.
- During Ramadan, Tours should start 45 Min earlier.
- Children under 3 years are free of charge, and Children from 4 to 10 cost 50% of the adult rate.
Luxor International Hospital Street, Gazirat Al Awameyah, Luxor, Egypt
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 2||USD 1580 Per Person|
|3 To 6||USD 1390 Per Person|
|7 To 15||USD 1240 Per Person|
|1 To 5||USD 860 Per Person|
This is a private tour