2-Day Tour Aswan And Abu Simbel Highlights
Sign up and explore Upper Egypt to dive into the Nubian Heritage, which survived even after the division between the south of Egypt and northern Sudan. Explore its significant highlights, such as the Aswan High Dam and the Nubian Museum. Pay a respectful visit to the Abu Simbel Temple, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, and Philae Temple.
- Visit the High Dam of Aswan, the cause of relocation of the Nubian population
- Learn about the diverse Nubian culture
- Stand in awe at the Nubian Monuments of Abu Simbel
- Go to the famous Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Day 1- Luxor - Edfu - Kom Ombo - Aswan expand_more
- Check out from your hotel in Luxor after breakfast, and then your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up. Enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Edfu, where you will visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt.
- Then, drive to Kom Ombo city and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo. Explore the Twin Temples of Kom Ombo. The temples give you insights into the falcon-headed god Horus and the crocodile god Sobek, whose tombstones embellish both sanctuary halves.
- Next, head to Aswan, have lunch at an Egyptian restaurant and reach Agilika Island, where you will visit the Temple of Philae, which was finally closed in the 6th century AD by the order of emperor Justinian. Some chambers were converted for Christian worship, and the Coptic community lived on the island until the coming of Islam.
Check-in at your hotel in Aswan & stay overnight in Aswan.
Day 2- Abu Simbel Temple - Aswan High Dam - Aswan Departure expand_more
- 03:30 am: Pick up at the lodge in Aswan in a deluxe and leisurely car.
- Savour from a precise team tour in Abu Simbel, and travel to the famous Two-Temples in Abu Simbel. These sanctuaries are designated as the fame and stunning success of ancient Egypt. These temples echo the grandeur and magnificence of the new realm.
- Transfer back and visit the Aswan High Dam. On the way back, have lunch at an Egyptian restaurant.
- In the end, head back to Luxor and get dropped off at Aswan Airport or Aswan Train Station.
- 1 Night Accommodation at 5 stars- hotel with Breakfast
- All the transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunch At Egyptian Food Restaurant
- All the sightseeing tours (private tours)
- All the sightseeing tours as in the itinerary
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- Entrance fees (Tickets) to all the sites as indicated in the itinerary
- Bottled water during the tour
- Felucca ride in Aswan for 1 hour
- All taxes & service charges
- Any optional tours
- Personal Spending
What to bring
- Comfortable Shoes
- Sunblock & Sunglasses
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Valid Passport for 6 months
Know before you go
- The tour is PRIVATE to give you a chance to enjoy your time in the best available way and gives you the flexibility for the starting time.
- During Ramadan, Tours should start 45 Min earlier.
- Children less than 3 years are free of charge. Children from 4 to 10 cost 50% of the adult rate.
Luxor - Aswan
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 80% of the tour price.
|1 To 1||USD 395 Per Person|
|2 To 6||USD 340 Per Person|
|1 To 3||USD 200 Per Person|
This is a private tour