Full-Day Tour To The Ancient Highlights Of The East And West Banks Of Luxor
Join us for a full-day tour and explore the ancient highlights of Luxor's East and West banks. Learn about the exquisite lives of the pharaoh kings by witnessing the burials at the Valley of the Kings and admire the Temple of Queen Hatsheput, the only pharaonic woman ever to rule ancient Egypt.
- Observe the grand burials at the Valley of the Kings
- Visit the Queen Hatsheput Temple of the only pharaonic woman who ruled ancient Egypt
- See the remains of the ancient mortuary temple at Colossi of Memnon
- Explore the ancient Luxor and Karnak Temples, designated as a World Heritage site
Itinerary Expand All Collapse All
Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor expand_more
- Meet your tour guide and head to the West Bank, where you will visit the Valley of Kings to see the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture used for burial. There are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
- Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, known as El Dir El Bahari which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, the daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt for about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
- Continue your day tour to the Colossi of Memnon, which is the remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
- Transfer to the East Bank visits in Luxor to see the Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
- Finish your day tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, built by Amunhotep III in the New Kingdom, and completed by Ramses II in the 19th Dynasty.
- Drive back to your hotel (or Luxor airport).
- All transfers (by private A/C latest model vehicle)
- Bottle water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Any optional tours
- Entry fees
- Entry inside the Tomb of King Tutankhamun (Optional)
What to bring
Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Egypt
For cancellations upto 2 days before the tour -Refund of 50% of the tour price.
|1 To 20||USD 49 Per Person|
|1 To 20||USD 30 Per Person|
This is a group tour
|Private Tour Price||USD 60|
|Maximum no. of people||2|